With the snow melting away, flowers coming back to life, and daylight hours extending, many people take nature’s refresh as a start to their annual spring cleaning. It’s not only a great time for cleaning your garage or house; your business could also benefit from spring cleaning. Here are a few projects, large and small, you can take on to help refresh your business:
- Replace equipment – Over time, your equipment can break down or become inefficient. By replacing one piece of equipment at a time, you can avoid the hefty cost that can come from waiting to update all of your equipment at once.
- Remodel your space – This can be a project as big as taking down walls or as small as putting up a fresh coat of paint or buying some new furniture pieces. Keeping your business looking its best can encourage customers to come back.
- Invest in technology updates – According to Fox Small Business, 91% of consumers said they would stop doing business with a company because of its outdated technology. Making sure that your website is up to date, or adding mobile technology features, can help bring more new clients to your door and keep your existing customers happy.
- Open a new location – If your business has been successful, it may be time to look into opening a second location. Take advantage of the nicer weather by looking at new spaces, or consider buying your current location instead of leasing.
- Update your marketing materials – This is a great time to review the marketing pieces you already have and consider running a new marketing campaign. You may need to consult an outside marketing agent to make sure your materials are relevant, you’re showing up in search results, or you’re advertising where your potential clients will see.
Keeping your business up to date with spring cleaning can increase revenues by helping bring in new clients and keeping existing customers satisfied. But, as they say, you have to spend money to make money. You may be able to complete some projects with your existing cash flow, but you might need financing to complete more extensive projects. We’re here to help you find the right financing option for your business, whether it is equipment leasing, a commercial real estate loan, unsecured cash, financing a consultant’s services, or another solution.